Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sports

Hey, I'm here again.
Looked like I'm so free right? haha!
not really in fact, because I've so much tasks waiting for me.
But, throwing away those works, I managed to spend out some time for sport!
I love the facilities provided in my school.
Here, we've the chance to get nearer to the sports which we don't play usually.
Played volley ball and tennis with my friends just now.
Frankly, I don't know HOW TO PLAY both of the games!
but, so what? I'm willing to learn.
Who knows I'm an expert after five years?! 0.0
Now, guess what I'll be playing tomorrow?
HOKI~
no shock no shock! Yea, my class having Hoki as game for every Thursday.

Oh yeah! Tomorrow is the last day of this study week.
Waiting for the coming Sunday, and having holiday again on Monday.
Outing-and-seeking-for-food-Monday

*purple attire today, so it's a lovely day! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment