Tuesday, July 26, 2011

assignments

hm, so how's life?
How bout me? Doing assignments and assignments and assignments.
non-stop-assignments-life!
Now I know how's the feeling of doing assignmentsss.
Writing essay in BM for 1000 over words for the past assignment.
And, I felt: wow! I was able to accomplish the work. So great, the feelings, you know?
I thought this would be the longest essay in my study life.
Well, I was wrong. I have been given one more task to go.
This time, you guess how many words?
3000 to 5000 words.
Oh my god, wish me luck people!
I'm not going to blame anything, because I know everyone has to do this.
This is life! And, I should experience my life step-by-step without taking any shortcut.
And, I believe, everyone should do this too.

All the best, people!
Goodnight, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment